Jersey Coast Shark Anglers
JERSEY COAST SHARK ANGLERS 2019 FALL STRIPER MARATHON RULES
1. Attendance at captains meeting is not mandatory, but captains/anglers are responsible for knowing all the rules and any rule changes made.
2. Each angler/boat is eligible to win only one prize or one place.
3. All fish must be caught in NJ waters and weighed on a certified scale in NJ and on land.
4. New Jersey Regulations prevail and all fish will be judged by weight.
5. All fish shall be weighed in their natural state.
6. ALL WEIGH SLIPS MUST HAVE DATE AND TIME ON THEM WHEN FISH WERE WEIGHED IN. ALSO MUST HAVE THE BOAT NAME FISH WAS CAUGHT ON.
7. ALL WEIGH SLIPS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FIVE DAYS FROM DATE ON WEIGH SLIP, NO EXCEPTIONS!
8. YOU CAN MAIL WEIGH SLIP TO JCSA CLUB HOUSE 385 HERBERTSVILLE ROAD BRICK NJ 08724 OR E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
9. In case of a tie, the prize money will be split equally.
10. Positively no transferring of fish between anglers and/or boat.
11. All boats/anglers fish at their own risk, the captain/angler is solely responsible for the boat and it’s crew/party.
12. Any protest must be submitted to the Tournament Chairperson on the day alleged infraction.
The Chairperson, Committee shall serve as judge and all decisions will be final.
13. If there is any alleged infraction or question about a winning fish the CAPTAIN/ANGLER will be asked to take a polygraph test at their own expense.
If Captain/angler refuses they will automatically forfeit the Place in the tournament and all monies won.
14. ALL TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
15. In the event that the tournament is not 100% filled, a straight percentage of the cash prizes will be awarded on the number entered.
16. This is a per boat tournament.
17. This form must be filled out and returned to JCSA 385 Herbertsville Road Brick NJ 08724 no later than the date of the captain's meeting.
18. ALL FISH CAUGHT AND WEIGHED MUST ALSO BE PHOTOGRAPHED AT WEIGH SCALE WITH ANGLER SHOWING PROOF OF WEIGHT, NO TOUCHING OF SCALE OR FISH ALLOWED DURING TIME OF PICTURE! IF ANGLER IS TOUCHING FISH WHILE BEING WEIGHED,
THE ANGLER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! WEIGH SLIP MUST BE LEGIBLE! IF IT IS NOT LEGIBLE IT ALSO MAY BE DISQUALIFIED!
I agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth above and will conduct myself in a sportsman like manner
while fishing this tournament. I also release the Jersey Coast Shark Anglers, its Officers, Tournament Committee
and Sponsors from any and all liability for personal injury arising from participation in this tournament. I have
advised my crew, mates and paying anglers fishing the tournament with me that the above-mentioned parties will
not be held responsible for property loss or personal injury occurring during tournament participation. I further
certify that I am the owner and/ operator of the vessel and I specifically confirm to the Jersey Coast Shark
Anglers and their insurance carrier that I have protection and indemnity insurance coverage in the vessel and as
an angler I have insurance coverage and shall provide the name, address and policy number of the carrier to the
tournament committee upon its request.