Jersey Coast Shark Anglers
JERSEY COAST SHARK ANGLERS 2021 STRIPED BASS TOURNAMENT RULES
1. Attendance at captains meeting is mandatory, but captains/anglers are responsible for knowing all the rules and any rule changes made.
2. Each boat is eligible to win only one prize or one place. This is a 2-day tournament and anglers can fish 1 day or 2 days for the same entry fee.
3. All fish must be caught in NJ waters and weighed on a IGFA certified scale in NJ and on land.
4. New Jersey Regulations prevail and all fish will be judged by weight only.
5. All fish shall be weighed in their natural state.
6. ALL WEIGH SLIPS MUST HAVE DATE AND TIME ON THEM WHEN FISH WERE WEIGHED IN. ALSO, MUST HAVE THE BOAT NUMBER FISH WAS CAUGHT ON.
7. WEIGH INS WILL BE AT EITHER CAPTAINS BILL’S LANDING 49 INLET DR. PT. PLEASANT NJ OR ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS MUNICIPAL MARINA 2 SIMON LAKE DR. ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS, NJ BETWEEN 3PM AND 5PM FOR BOTH DAYS
8. In case of a tie, the prize money will be split equally.
9. Positively no transferring of fish between anglers and/or boat.
10. All boats/anglers fish at their own risk, the captain/angler is solely responsible for the boat and its crew/party.
11. Any protest must be submitted to the Tournament Chairperson on the day alleged infraction. The Chairperson, Committee shall serve as judge and all decisions will be final.
12. If there is any alleged infraction or question about a winning fish the CAPTAIN/ANGLER will be asked to take a polygraph test at their own expense. If Captain/angler refuses they will automatically forfeit the Place in the tournament and all monies won.
13. ALL TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
14. In the event that the tournament is not 100% filled, a straight percentage of the cash prizes will be awarded on the number entered.
15. This is a per boat tournament.
16. This form must be filled out and returned to JCSA 385 Herbertsville Road Brick NJ 08724 no later than the date of the captain's meeting.
17. WEIGH SLIP MUST BE LEGIBLE! IF IT IS NOT LEGIBLE IT MAY BE DISQUALIFIED!
18. VHF Channel 72 will be the channel for all tournament related communications and channel 65 would be the alternate.
I agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth above and will conduct myself in a sportsman like manner while fishing this tournament. I also release the Jersey Coast Shark Anglers, its Officers, and Tournament Committee and Sponsors from any and all liability for personal injury arising from participation in this tournament. I have advised my crew, mates and paying anglers fishing the tournament with me that the above-mentioned parties will not be held responsible for property loss or personal injury occurring during tournament participation. I further certify that I am the owner and/ operator of the vessel and I specifically confirm to the Jersey Coast Shark Anglers and their insurance carrier that I have protection and indemnity insurance coverage in the vessel and as an angler I have insurance coverage and shall provide the name, address and policy number of the carrier to the tournament committee upon its request.